One of our simple and favorite white chocolate cheesecake recipes; Making a good cheesecake is really not difficult nor time consuming – everyone can do it so we decided to add to add a quick and simple white chocolate cheesecake recipe for you all to try. Please do get in touch if you would like to add any additional suggestions or even submit your own recipe and we will happily add it to the site.
Ingredients needed for white chocolate cheesecake
30g caster sugar
2 tbsp cocoa
50g melted butter
750g soft cheese or mascarpone
150g icing sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
80g white chocolate
first melt and chill butter. Then put all the base ingredients in mixer and blend thoroughly. Once you get breadcrumbs like texture. Empty it into round tin(20cm) with baking paper. Smooth the base with tablespoon, push it out around the edges.
For the filling first melt white chocolate. Then add all the rest of the ingredients and whisk. Once all blend in to smooth texture, pour it onto the base. Then we bake it in preheat oven 175 C for 15 minutes and then turn it down to 140 C for another 45 minutes.
Toppings / Finish
If you don’t fancy having a plain white chocolate cheesecake then here are some ideas for the cheesecake topping that you may enjoy;
- Add whipped cream and fresh strawberries on the top of the cheesecake
- Cover the top with strawberry sauce with raspberries and/or strawberries
- Melt milk chocolate and pour over the top of the cake
- Add cream, melted chocolate and sliced bananas
- Cut the cake up into small cheesecake squares and add a whole strawberry onto of each one, great finger food idea.